Fast and secure remote access to high-end workstations with high-resolution streaming
If you produce videos, VFX, 3D animations, music, radio/ TV shows, or games and are looking for high-performance remote access to your applications that are resource and processing intensive, Splashtop has the solution.
With Splashtop remote access, you can:
Trusted by the Media & Entertainment industry for high-performance and secure remote access
Secure cloud and on-premise remote access solutions
For media and game development professionals who need remote access to high-end workstations and VMs
Whether you, as a programmer, editor, videographer, artist, colorist, designer, or technician in the M&E industry need to remotely access resource-intensive software for editing, rendering, broadcasting, audio-to-video synchronization, visual effects, sound effects, painting, sculpting, and other post-production activities, Splashtop can help you securely connect and work seamlessly on-the-go.
- With Splashtop Business Access:
- You can remote into Windows, Mac or Linux computers from any computer or mobile device
- IT teams have the option to set up and manage employees’ access to workstations
- You can get up to 25% discount for large teams
- SSO integration available
- Granular privilege control, group-based access permission, scheduled access, USB device redirection, remote microphone, and more
- Combine any number of remote access end-user and remote support technician licenses
- With Splashtop On-Prem:
- You get an all-in-one, self-hosted remote access and remote support solution
- Employees can remotely access their Windows, Mac or Linux computers from any computer or mobile device
- IT teams can remotely support and manage computers
- You can use Active Directory for centralized authentication
– Sue Skidmore, Head of Partner Relations, Adobe Video.
Visit Splashtop at Adobe Video Partner Finder
Watch a webinar and demo of how you can remotely access Adobe applications from any device using Splashtop.
Remotely access software applications for video editing, game development, lip-syncing, and graphics rendering:
- Adobe including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate and Audition
- Unreal Engine
- Cinema 4D
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro