High-Performance Remote Access to Windows & Mac Lab Computers
Computers at educational institutions often use a combination of specific hardware and software tools that are impossible to transfer to the cloud. Thankfully, Splashtop remote desktop software gives users a simple and secure way to remotely control school, university, or district computers and VMs in real time from any other device.
Access On-Campus Computers from Any Device
Splashtop remote desktop software lets users remotely access and take control of on-site computers from their own devices (Windows or Mac computers, Chromebooks, iPads, Android tablets, and more). Once connected, they’ll see the screen of the remote computer on their own device and be able to use any application or file as if they were sitting in front of it.
Help Students Reach Their Full Potential
Access to school lab computers is an essential element of effective hybrid learning programs. Using Splashtop remote computer access you can make sure that students have equal access to computing resources from any device, any location, and at any time.
- Students will enjoy anytime high-performance remote access to powerful campus devices that run specialized software.
- Get a greater ROI on expensive software licenses by making your lab computers available outside campus hours and to remote students.
- Cut costs associated with buying specialized software to be installed on student devices.
- Bridge the gap of equality and inclusion by providing anytime, anywhere access to campus computing resources from any device.
- Webinar recording featuring demo
Trusted by Top Educational Institutions for Their Remote Access Needs
Architecture and Security
- IT admins install the Splashtop Streamer on lab computers, and students who have access can instantly remote in using the Splashtop Business app.
- Data is secure on the lab computers, and students remotely access programs and files just as if sitting right in front of the computer.
- Splashtop provides multiple levels of security features and compliance. Splashtop offers Single Sign-On integration with your SAML 2.0 identity provider for increased security and control.
- Splashtop offers cloud as well as on-premise options.
Better than Alternative Remote Access Solution
- Splashtop is the preferred remote access solution not just for PCs but for Macs as well. Experience unparalleled, Splashtop delivers superior audio and video streaming quality with low latency. Read more about Splashtop’s high-performance remote desktop access to Mac computers.
- Splashtop provides better performance, scalability, security, and is easier to deploy and use than traditional VPN-based solutions. Read more about why Splashtop is a better alternative to VPN.
- You get features like scheduling, exclusive in-person/remote access mode option, visual indicators to show a computer is in use, pop up alerts before remote connections, and more allowing you to implement hybrid computer labs and enhance your education program.
- Splashtop provides the best value remote access solutions. Get the top features and better performance at up to 50% less than what other remote access solutions cost. Read more about how Splashtop compares to other remote access solutions.
An instructor at Wayne State University teaching with a camera trained on him. An assistant supervises the 16 machines that students are logged into while they’re following a photoshop tutorial.
Poway Unified School District (PUSD) provides hands-on career education remotely with Splashtop. PUSD’s Studio701 Video Interns scripted, filmed, produced, and edited this video remotely.
Splashtop Enterprise for Remote Lab Access
- A solution specifically designed to schedule and manage student access to shared lab computers
- Pricing is based on the number of concurrent user licenses. Pay only for the number of simultaneously active students accessing lab computers, and not the total number of students.
- Also choose to get concurrent technician licenses enabling IT to provide remote support to student/faculty computers and mobile devices
- Our team can schedule a demo and assist in configuring a solution
– Sue Skidmore, Head of Partner Relations, Adobe Video.
Visit Splashtop at Adobe Video Partner Finder
Watch a webinar and demo of how you can remotely access Adobe applications from any device using Splashtop.